Natural and organic cosmetics are a growing niche that require specialist skills in the cosmetic formulation process. We teach courses and workshops, sharing our expertise about how to formulate natural cosmetics, including natural alternatives to parabens. We do this at International exhibitions, through online lectures and tutorials for the cosmetic industry and individuals , and in one to one teaching and tutoring.
Cosmos: how to get natural and organic certification today, online course with Specialchem4Cosmetics
Formulating Sustainable Cosmetics according to Green Chemistry Principles, In Cosmetics London, 4th of April 2017 workshop on Sustainability: The environmental and societal impact of cosmetics
Natural antimicrobial systems (September 2017), online course with SPecialchem4Cosmetics to learn about natural and green chemistry alternatives to parabens in your cosmetic formulation projects
If you like being hands on and enjoy making your own natural or organic cosmetics, we can help you overcoming many challenges such as:
- Strategic thinking, is your idea feasible? how much does it cost?
- STABILITY ISSUES, is your beauty product stable?
- MANUFACTURING, who is going to make your products?
- HYGIENE PROCEDURES, good manufacturing practise for making cosmetics
- NATURAL PRESERVATION, how are you going to protect your formulation?
- GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTISE
- REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
We can also help you choose high quality natural and organic ingredients saving you time, money and hassle.
For more information please drop us a line…